Hello my beautiful friends,
Do you ever feel the urge of owning all the international brands which are not available in India? I do. I love all the brands being called by most YouTubers in their videos. I want to have as many of them as possible since most are not available in India. So, I try to get a hold of them on various special deals & schemes like Free International Shipping (because that really sucks) & some discounts. I really wanted to grab a set of Sigma brushes for so long and I finally did by purchasing a Mr. Bunny Travel Kit.
Regular Price – $86 (I got mine for a discount of 25% with free shipping)
Available at Sigma Beauty website and HERE in India.
Claims – The Travel Kit – Mr. Bunny was specially designed to deliver the perfect makeup application. This collection utilizes Sigmax® HD fibers, to guarantee perfect product placement without absorption into the bristles. This kit contains all the essential brushes you need for a flawless look on-the-go. The brush come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders!
- Free 2-year warranty on brushes!
- Cruelty Free
- Exclusive Sigmax® Fibers
- E30 – Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
- E40 – Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
- E55 – Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
- E65 – Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
- F30 – Large Powder: Even powder application .Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
- F40 – Large Angled Contour: Cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush.
- F60 – Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
The travel set comes with a sturdy black round case along with seven brushes. The case as descried, can be used as two separate brush holders which is great. As the name suggests, the brushes are compact in size, neither too long nor those tini-tiny ones. Actually they are the perfect size for me. Apart from being travel friendly, they perfectly grip in my hands. I don’t like my brushes to be super long like that of Sephora.
The brushes are made of Sigmax Fibres which are very soft and dense. Even though, they do feel different from natural hair and a bit plastic. Still, they are super soft on touch and works well with makeup. I use these brushes for my everyday makeup and seriously they are great for travel and I love them, now I know why Sigma brushes are one of the best makeup brushes brand. I highly recommend this set to you guys, not only is it good but also very economical.