Welcome back to get another Makeup insight on my blog. This time I’m going to reveal a few of my makeup related questions like what’s important for me in makeup and how did my journey with makeup started.
Scroll down below to know more 🙂
Q.#1 – How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
– I was 16-17 when I started doing ‘makeup’ makeup, otherwise 14-15 when I started out with kohl & lip gloss! 😀
Q.#2 – How did you get into makeup?
– I remember ever since I was a kid, I fancied applying lipstick & eyeliner but my real interest picked up during my high school year back in 2006 in the US. I found girls, women, school kids, teachers, everyone wears makeup there. For me, it was kind of like my dream come true. lol!
Q.#3 – What are some of your favourite brands?
– All time favourite is MAC. Also, Gerard Cosmetics for lipsticks & Estée Lauder for foundation. Sigma Beauty for brushes & Ardell for eye lashes (HERE).
Q.#4 – What does makeup mean to you?
– I truly believe makeup is magic. It’s an art to enhance your features, transform looks & appear the way you want to. I would not like to say makeup makes you look pretty because beauty is as they say ‘to each its own’ but definitely it’s a powerful tool for enhancing appearance.
Q.#5 – if you could only wear 3 products on your face, what would they be?
– My 3 makeup picks would be
Q.#6 What is one makeup trend you never understood?
– Outlining lips with black/brown lip liner & filling it up with a different shade. Why on earth would you do that?
Q.#7 What is one makeup tip or advice you want to give to a beginner?
– Don’t force yourself; do it only if you like it. …and if you love you, don’t stop for anyone. 🙂
That’s all for the makeup tag, if you have anymore questions that you would like to know or ask me. Leave me a comment below or ask me on my Instagram, I would be happy to tell you more.